The Y strengthens more than muscles!
At the Y, you and your family can swim, exercise, lift weights and enjoy dozens of other exciting physical activities. Our facilities have even more to offer, including child care, youth sports and teen leadership programs, to name a few. Our programs are designed to bring siblings closer together, build new relationships, strengthen family bonds and lead to a healthier lifestyle.
Members have access to both the Mount Airy Road and Riverwalk facilities in Basking Ridge.
Your membership includes so much more...
• Member friendly guest policy
• Kidz Korner free for Family Memberships only
• Tutoring service and homework room available Tuesday and Thursday
• Active Adult wellness program Tuesday and Thursday
• Open Gym and Family Swim times throughout the week
• 3 pools including : 2 six–lane, 25 yard indoor pools and a recreation family pool
complete with slide and water play features
• Full–size Gymnasium with scheduled open basketball times, open family gym
times and fun family activities
• Use of Wellness Centers for those ages 13 and older - complimentary wellness
• Age 10-13 may use wellness center and are provided a complimentary
orientation class to achieve access
• Yoga and group exercise classes
• Member pricing for specialized programs, classes and summer camp
• Member rates for personal training with certified trainers
The Somerset Hills
YMCA encourages members to bring guests that are interested in joining.
We ask that our
guests adhere to the following guidelines:
18 years of age and older may bring guests
must be accompanied by a member
must present valid photo ID and complete a waiver
Single Parent Family, Adult, Young Adult, Senior and Senior Couple
memberships are permitted to bring guests. Guests
are not permitted on
Summer, College or any short term memberships
interested in joining, receive 5 complimentary visits per calendar
5 visits, the cost is $20 per visit
Try Us Before You Join
Somerset Hills YMCA encourages those considering membership to visit our
facility and take a tour. After touring, potential members can receive a
complimentary “Try the Y” pass which allows access to our Wellness Centers,
Group Exercise classes and pools.
** Try the Y passes are issued to new members