The Y strengthens more than muscles!
At the Y, you and your family can swim, exercise, lift weights and enjoy dozens of other exciting physical activities. Our facilities have even more to offer, including child care, youth sports and teen leadership programs, to name a few. Our programs are designed to bring siblings closer together, build new relationships, strengthen family bonds and lead to a healthier lifestyle.
Members have access to both the Mount Airy Road and Riverwalk facilities in Basking Ridge.
Your membership includes so much more...
• Member friendly guest policy
• Kidz Korner free for Family Memberships only
• 12-Week Lifestyle Health & Wellness
Beginner Fitness (B. Fit ) Program
• Active Adult wellness program Tuesday and Thursday
• Open Gym and Family Swim times throughout the week
• 3 pools including : 2 six–lane, 25 yard indoor pools
and a recreation family pool complete with slide and
water play features
• Full–size Gymnasium with scheduled open basketball
times, open family gym times and fun family activities
• Use of Wellness Centers for those ages 13 and older -
complimentary wellness orientation
• Age 10-13 may use wellness center and are provided
a complimentary orientation class to achieve access
• Yoga and group exercise classes
• Member pricing for specialized programs, classes and
• Member rates for personal training with certified trainers
As of January 1, 2014 the following guest policy will apply:
- Members 18 and older are encouraged to bring
guests that are interested in joining
- All guests must be accompanied by a member and
will be asked to complete a waiver and present photo ID
- Guests will receive 3 complimentary visits per
calendar year; after 3 visits the fee is $20 per visit
- All guests are expected to abide by the YMCA
Code of Conduct and the Rules and Regulations of the Somerset Hills YMCA
are not permitted on Teen, Youth, Summer, College, 7th grade or any
short term membership
Try Us Before You Join
Somerset Hills YMCA encourages those considering membership to visit our
facility and take a tour. After touring, potential members can receive a
complimentary “Try the Y” pass which allows access to our Wellness Centers,
Group Exercise classes and pools.
** Try the Y passes are issued to new members